– Responsible for operations and further development of our hybrid cloud data center
Are you an experienced IT Operations Manager who would like to work with a modern Azure hybrid cloud data center and ensure the stable operations of our hosting platform, then we are looking for you!
You will be at the head of a newly established operations department, where you will have managerial responsibility for approx. 15 employees divided into 2 teams. The department is responsible for the operation and further development of our Azure HCI hybrid cloud infrastructure as well as hosting IT solutions for approx. 350 customers in our existing VMware environment.
This is a newly established position, and you will report to Unik’s Product and Development Director. You will also be part of the management team for Product and Development. We are developing next-generation SaaS products for our customers and work with the newest technologies.
Your areas of responsibility and main tasks include:
- Daily management and development of the Operations department
- Ongoing dialogue and professional sparring with your employees
- Attracting and hiring new employees
- Modernization of our hosting platform, which today handles IT solutions for approx. 350 customers
- Further development of the infrastructure on which our new SaaS products are developed
- Cooperation with a wide range of stakeholders
- Development of DevOps workflows in collaboration with our highly skilled development managers across Unik
What we offer:
An attractive opportunity to get a leading key role in a market-leading and expanding software company within PropTech and LegalTech, where you will collaborate with over 240 competent, passionate, and committed colleagues with unique industry experience from both sides of the table.
As our new IT Operations Manager, you will be part of a trusting management group and have good colleagues who take pride in their work. You will be part of a flat management structure that values quality, happy customers and professional development. You will furthermore be part of a working environment with an informal atmosphere with focus on equal parts professional and personal qualifications. You will be offered a competitive compensation package that matches your qualification and in addition, you can look forward to a high degree of independence and both professional and personal development opportunities as well as flexible working conditions.
What we expect of you:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise products, preferably VMware
- Relevant managerial and/or IT education – alternatively, a corresponding theoretical level obtained through practical work and continuous education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with IT operations of critical infrastructure
- Experience in working agile, including agile leadership
- You are a manager who can release the individual employee’s potential, while at the same time focusing on lifting the team collectively
- You have a fundamental interest in digitalization, process automation etc.
- You express yourself effortlessly and precisely in Danish and English – both written and spoken
- Experience with hyperconverged infrastructure is an advantage
You are motivated by creating a good work environment, development, and efficiency within your area of responsibility. You gain trust and respect through your empathetic management style and your ability to challenge professionally. You find energy in working analytically and strategically. You are aware that one of the most important success factors is your ability to create an environment that develops, retains, and attracts employees.
Why is Unik among Denmark’s best workplaces?
Because we have a fantastic community, and we have skilled and competent managers who are good at meeting their employees’ needs both professionally and personally. We focus on work-life balance with flexible working hours, the option of working from home. And then imagine coming in for breakfast at the office, coffee and fresh fruit ad libitum, ice cream during the summer and a delicious canteen with our own kitchen staff all year round.
We create solutions for people
Unik was established in Vejle in 1985 by Jens Find, who created Unik Bolig for property management and later Unik Advosys for the legal profession. After 10 years of collaboration, Unik and Logicmedia merged in May 2021 to join competencies and products to a greater extent hereby creating the future industry solution for property management.
Today, we are more than 240 competent and passionate people behind our solutions. We are distributed across our offices in Vejle, Copenhagen and Aalborg and stand together in an agile and flat organizational structure, which provides room for input, collaboration, and development throughout the organization.
Great Place to Work has named Unik as one of Denmark’s best workplaces and IT workplaces since 2015. This is because our employees have a unique community with good colleagues and trusting management.
Read more about Unik as a company here